Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hope

Hope.  It is a driving force in my life.  I honestly don't know where I would be without hope.  A few days ago I read this "Hope is a golden cord connecting you to heaven.  This cord helps you hold your head up high, even when multiple trials are buffeting you....Hope lifts your perspective from your weary feet to the glorious view you can see from the high road."  Wow.  I couldn't have said it better so I won't try.  Hope is what gets me through each day, especially the tough ones. 
I am looking to expand the topics in my blog to include sewing, crafting and cooking.  I began this blog as a way to tell my daughter, Callie's story, and to help hurting people in their grief journey.  It will still be an emphasis in my blog but I want to add other things from my life, too.  Just as there are many dimensions to our lives, grief is only one of those pieces and my blog will begin to reflect this too. 
**Excerpt from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young**

No comments: