Friday, January 2, 2009

Hope....

It is my hope that this blog will be an encouragement to you. I know that we all have pain and struggles in our lives. Some are more evident than others. It amazes me that even when your heart is overflowing with such love and joy (as mine is) that there can still be such pain. So I write to those who are living with pain--whether pain from today or pain from the past. I'll write more of our story as time goes by. I just wanted to leave hope for today....
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12
I know that God desires to bless us with our 'trees' of life. Just remember that trees take time to grow. They don't happen overnight. For all those hoping and longing for a child....hold on. My heart and arms ache with you.
Blessings to you friend.

No comments: